Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Our champion industrial cleaner & degreaser
Description • Instructions • Sizes, Prices & Offers • Safety Data Sheet
Solo is our industry leading, premier performance cleaner and degreaser. Unique to SwanTek, it's a powerful blend of aqueous alkaline cleaning agents, surfactants, and emulsifiers.
• Powerful state of the art cleaning action removes the heaviest industrial soiling - instantly.
• Removes and degreases most industrial oils, greases, metal working fluids and coolants - mineral and synthetic.
• Removes packing waxes and general factory soiling.
• Proven in use as a food & pharmaceutical grade cleaner to remove animal fats, bloods, vegetable oils, shortenings, burnt on fats and carbon and all stubborn dirts, greases and stains.
• Removes contaminants from most washable surfaces quickly and easily.
• Beats hard to shift soiling like mildew, cigarette smoke marks, tea stained ceramics, body fats, traffic dirts and long standing industrial grime.
• Ideal multi-role cleaner - simplifies chemical use across your facility.
• Powerful cleaning action works immediately - spray on and wipe off to leave a sparkling clean surface.
• Easy cleaning action replaces elbow grease - reduces scrubbing and agitation, dirt just floats away.
• Will not re-deposit dirt on cleaned surfaces - reducing extra cleaning and rinsing.
• Multiple application methods - can be used in pressure washer, ultrasonic cleaning tank, mopping and spray cleaning.
• Solvent free. Fume free. Odour free. Fully water soluble.
• Exceptional industry and application versatility - manufacturing, engineering, facilities management, healthcare, food & catering, marine, maintenance and servicing.
• Outstanding value for money - still highly effective at 100:1 dilution in water.
Solo is safe to use on
• Stainless steel.
• Most other ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys (NB avoid use on aluminium and aluminium alloys).
• Glazed and quarry tiles.
• Glass and mirrors.
• Washroom porcelain.
• Enamels, plastic wallcoverings, vinyl surfaces and laminates.
• Most plastics, elastomers and rubber components, sealants and gaskets.
• Emulsion and gloss paints.
• Stone and concrete (check inconspicuous area first).
• All flooring, textiles and fabrics unaffected by water.
Certification and Standards
• British Analytical Control tested for biocidal activity against Pseudonomas aeruginosa for phamaceutical plant cleaning - report No 970086. View Test Report
• Awarded the Certificate of Hygiene Merit by the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene (Certificate No 7360).
Environmentally better - by far
• Solo is classed as biodegradable (Ref: Journal of American Oil Chem Soc, carried out by Herd and Mundy Analytical Consulting).
• Free from all 'endocrine interrupter' alkylphenols and their derivatives.
• Not classified as Dangerous to the Environment.
• 'As a pharmaceutical manufacturer we have evaluated Solo for suitability for cleaning walls, floor and equipment. We are pleased to report that Solo performs better than our current cleaner/disinfectant.' Quality & Technical Manager, pharmaceutical manufacturer, Luton.
• 'We use Solo for cleaning everything here. Stainless steel cleaning, plastic walls cleaning, smoke house bench cleaning. It's a great product and even removes smoke marks easily in one application.' Manager, fish smokehouse, Fife.
• 'We manufacture chemicals and supply chemical systems to the paper industry. Solo is marvellous for cleaning down installed pumps and lines at customer sites and we also use it here on site - the lads even use it to clean down the Fork Lift trucks!' QC Manager, chemical Manufacturer, Blackburn.
• 'Solo is used as an environmentally safe, non-corrosive, non-flammable, aqueous cleaner for pre-welding metal cleaning. Solo safely and effectively replaces solvent cleaners, doesn't leave any residue and is just as good at removing cutting oils, grease and grime.' Managing Director, welding materials supplier, Manchester.
• 'Solo is an amazing product. It will even clean rust marks off the cloths we receive for finishing.' Managing Director, textile finishers.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.