Important Information about the SwanTek Web Site
1. These notes refer to the collection of items (including documents, images, sounds, computer code and other items) known as the 'SwanTek Web Site'. The SwanTek Web Site may be available via the internet, local intranet or other network connection or broadcast method, or by CD, DVD, floppy disc, e-mail or other redistributable medium including paper based or other physical medium. Use of the SwanTek Web Site implies the user has read these notes and accepts all conditions contained herein.
2. Permission to use documents (such as Safety Data Sheets and Product Information Pages) from the SwanTek Web Site is granted provided that (1) use of such documents is for informational and personal use only and will not be reproduced or posted on any network computer or redistributed in any electronic or printed medium, and (2) no modification of any item is made.
3. Documents specified in paragraph 2 do not include the design or layout of the SwanTek Web Site. Elements of the SwanTek Web Site (such as the SwanTek Logo and product names) are protected by their trademarks. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the SwanTek Web Site may be reproduced or re-transmitted unless expressly permitted by SwanTek. No item from the SwanTek Web Site may be offered for sale in any form, or distributed for profit.
4. The electronic Safety Data Sheets are provided for informational purposes only. Before making use of this information you are strongly advised to contact SwanTek for the most recent version. The responsibility for ensuring safe use of any SwanTek product remains with the purchaser.
5. Prices, special offers, discounts, payment terms and other information are provided for guidance only. The pricing structure is liable to change without notice. Up to date pricing information is available from SwanTek. Errors and omissions excepted. Our current 'Terms and Conditions of Trade' guide is available on request.
6. The SwanTek Web Site may contain links to third party web sites ('linked sites'). By following such links the user will leave the SwanTek Web Site. The linked sites are not under the control of SwanTek and SwanTek is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. SwanTek is not responsible for webcasting or any form of transmission received from any linked site. SwanTek provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SwanTek of any linked site.
7. The SwanTek Web Site is Copyright © Calder Chemicals Ltd, Mintsfeet Road South, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6ND, UK. Registered in England No. 1445765. VAT No. GB 334821172. 'SwanTek' and 'Swan Chemicals' are trading names of Calder Chemicals Ltd. SwanTek is a registered trademark of Calder Chemicals Ltd. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. The intellectual property rights and trademarks of the manufacturers and suppliers whose products appear in the SwanTek Web Site are acknowledged. The SwanTek Web Site includes images owned by and used with the permission of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.