Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Universal anti-stick PTFE and fine oil lubricant spray
Orbis Oil is a special formulation of refined mineral oil with added PTFE for use as a universal maintenance lubricant, release agent, penetrating oil and corrosion protection. This versatile aerosol is economical, safe to use, and guaranteed to outperform conventional oil lubricants in many applications. The unique properties of Orbis Oil prevent substrate tackiness whilst optimising lubrication performance, and make Orbis Oil ideal for most metal or plastic interfaces, and safe on most elastomers.
• Lubrication of all sliding and swiveling components: slideways, drive chains, conveyors, linkages, control mechanisms, hinges, locks and valves.
• Prevention of juddering and seizure in sliding mechanisms.
• Freeing seized or corroded components.
• Dual acting lubricant: fine oil provides liquid lubrication over a PTFE 'non-stick' coating.
• Protects lubricated parts from friction stick/slip and associated scoring and fretting.
• Provides residual lubrication even in environments where water, moisture and aggressive chemicals eliminate most standard lubricants.
• Protects against corrosion.
• Highly versatile - effective in thousands of applications.
• Metals and plastics safe - neutral to most elastomers.
• Wide operational temperature range: -40°C to 200°C, with PTFE lubrication up to 250°C.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.