Food grade hygiene cleaner and sanitiser
Description • Instructions • Sizes, Prices & Offers
• Safety Data Sheet
BioClenze is a highly qualified cleaner and sanitiser suitable for all areas where hygienic cleanliness is essential. Use BioClenze to clean and sanitise all hard surfaces. Ideal for food manufacturers, bakers, brewers, commercial kitchens, restaurants, bars, mobile catering, confectioners, meat processing plants, food storage areas, and delivery vehicles. Also suited for health care, pharmaceutical manufacturing, schools, leisure sector, and any setting requiring guaranteed cleanliness.
BioClenze has proven cleaning power on all food types including animal fats, vegetable oils, starches and proteins. The environmentally friendly formulation is a blend of advanced quaternary ammonium biocides and amphoteric surfactants to produce a broad spectrum of killing power on both gram +ve and gram -ve bacteria, and has been laboratory tested on a wide range of bacteria. For full test results of bacterial kill efficiency click here.
• Cleans, sanitises, degreases, deodorises in one pass.
• Bleach free, so no need to final rinse after use at higher dilutions.
• Very low hazard in use.
• Quickly and easily removes food oils and shortenings.
• Leaves surfaces hygienically clean with no residual taint.
• Ideal 'one product cleaner' for full cleaning and sanitising operations.
• Can be used from 1% dilution in water.
• Can be used effectively in hot or cold, hard or soft water.
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing - cleaning walls, floors, plant, vessels, work surfaces, equipment, clean rooms, showers, locker rooms, drains.
• Food manufacturing plants - cleaning walls, floors, ceilings, plant and equipment, cold storage, ovens, refuse areas, drains, vehicles, showers, locker rooms.
• Food preparation areas - work surfaces, gulleys, ovens, extractor hoods, chopping boards, knives, fridges.
• Hospitals, care homes, clinics, GP surgeries, laboratories, mortuaries, prisons - cleaning walls, floors, windows, fittings, beds, trolleys, equipment (medical and non-medical), showers, toilets, drains
• Animal housing, vets surgeries, agricultural buildings, abattoirs - cleaning walls, floors, gulleys, ceilings, pens, cages, equipment, refuse areas, drains, vehicles.
• Leisure centres, gyms - poolsides, scum lines, tiles, lockers, vending machines, kitchen equipment and surfaces, sun beds and fittings and all washable surfaces.
• Tested to BS EN 1276 on Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, Listeria monocytogenes, MRSA, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. For full test results of bacterial kill efficiency click here.
• Safer for the environment - nitrate and phosphate free.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification.
For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247.
Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
|Instructions for Use|
Dilute Solo Bioclenze with hor or cold water before use to give a working solution as follows:|
Contaminated surfaces: 2.5 - 3.0%. Hygiene cleaning, disinfecting and general cleaning (light soiling): 1.25 - 2.0%. Regular hygiene mopping or spray cleaning (light soiling): 0.4% -0.8%. Final/Terminal Sanitiser Rinse: 0.25%
Some Industrial Applications
Pharmaceutical - cleaning walls, floors, plant, vessels, work surfaces, equipment, clean room area cleaning, showers, locker rooms, drains
Hospitals/Nursing Homes - cleaning walls, floors, windows, fittings, beds, trolleys, equipment (both medical and non medical), showers, toilets, drains
Leisure Centres & Swimming Pools - cleaning poolsides, scum lines, tiles,lockers, vending machines, kitchen equipment and surfaces, sun beds and fittings and all washable surfaces
Food processing plants - cleaning walls, floors, ceilings, plant and equipment, storage areas, ovens, animal pens and cages, refuse areas and for transport interior vehicle cleaning
Abbatoirs - cleaning walls, floors, gulleys, ceilings, animal pens, equipment, refuse areas, drains and vehicles
Food Preparation Areas - cleaning Walls, floors, work surfaces, gulleys, ovens, bain maries, ranges, plant, extractor hoods, drains, chopping boards and blocks, knives, fridges, cold cupboards, showers, locker rooms and can also be used as a hand sanitiser
Transporation of Food - cargo holds, fish holds, decks, lifting equipment, crates, dock side equipment, refrigerated containers (interior), milk tankers, vegetable oil tankers and all vehicles carrying animal produce
In the home Bioclenze can be used for: Worktops, chopping boards, microwaves, fridges, door handles, telephone handsets, keyboards, children's toys, high chairs, changing mats, sinks, extractor hoods, toilets
To order call 01539 722247 now!
For help with how to place your order click here.
1. Prices exclude VAT and are valid only for pack sizes stated. Prices subject to change without notice.
2. For volume discounts other than those shown above call 01539 722247.
3. Delivery is by TNT Next Day or our pallet carrier for all brands in stock. Standard delivery charge is £9.50. Additional charges apply for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore islands, and for timed deliveries, hazardous goods and branded lubricants.
4. All major credit/debit/purchasing cards accepted. Minimum credit account invoice applies.