Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Zinc-rich galvanising spray
Galvanised surfaces offer the best corrosion protection, but if the surface coating is interrupted by scratches, chips, dents, cuts, drill holes, or similar then the protection is lost and corrosion will begin. Galvit is the ultimate repair product for damaged galvanised surfaces, restoring the original level of corrosion protection on all iron and steelwork. Also ideal for providing superior protection quickly and easily to fixings and components exposed to rain and sea water spray.
• Restores protection to damaged galvanised surfaces.
• Adds galvanic protection to cuts, welds, nuts, bolts or other weak points in galvanised items.
• Particularly suitable for use on exposed plant and equipment, pipework, fencing, signage fixings, agricultural buildings and equipment, guttering and vehicle repairs.
• Ideal corrosion protection for any iron and steel exposed to rain and seawater.
• Zinc and aluminium formulation gives a galvanised-like finish to stop corrosion of ferrous metals.
• Extends component life, saving replacement costs.
• Gives attractive, durable, clean, bright silver finish.
• Highly resistant to corrosion, even when exposed to salt water.
• Effective on all types of iron and steel.
• Outperforms conventional paints and coatings.
• Can be used on most previously painted surfaces, and can be overpainted.
• Very convenient and portable long term repair product.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.