Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Highly versatile silicone lubricant spray
Swansil is a proven, premium grade silicone lubricant brand specially formulated to provide a thin lubricating and release film. Swansil acts to put high performance silicone lubrication where you want it - instantly, at the press of a button.
• Production lubricant for component assembly.
• Lubricant for light metal and plastic linkages and mechanisms.
• Ideal for lubricating plastic gears, controls and slides, eg window blinds, curtain tracks and control fittings.
• Assembly lubricant for rubber seals.
• Mould release agent for plastic moulding and curing up to 250°C.
• Vending machine lubricant.
• Waterproofing agent.
• Safe on all metals, plastics, fabrics, wood, and ceramic surfaces.
• Non-staining and non-tainting.
• Non-hazardous and non-toxic.
• Non-sticky - it won't attract dirt.
• Highly resistant to water, steam and sunlight.
• Effective from -20°C to 250°C.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.