Deep shine metallised floor polish
Description • Instructions • Sizes, Prices & Offers
Swanbrite is a hard wearing, deep shine, metallised polish made to the highest quality and performance specifications. The complex formulation of acrylic copolymers, resins and copolymer wax makes Swanbrite highly effective on all linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood and thermoplastic type flooring materials.
• Produces a deep shine with excellent slip resistance without burnishing.
• Protects and prolongs the life of flooring materials.
• May be easily maintained by damp mopping
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification.
For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247.
Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
|Instructions for Use|
Solids Level 15%. Coverage 60 sq metres per litre|
Swanbrite must be applied to a clean, grease free floor. Strip old polish with Swanstrip then rinse with clean water, allow the floor to dry. Apply a thin even coat of Swanbrite (using a lambswool applicator). Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 minutes). If the flooring is worn or porous apply an acrylic base coat prior to application of Swanbrite or contact our technical department.
Maintenance cleaning - damp mop as required using SwanTek GelPine or Super Suds neutral cleaner - do not use acid/alkali cleaners under any circumstances.
To order call 01539 722247 now!
For help with how to place your order click here.
||4 x 5L||
||Click & Buy|
1. Prices exclude VAT and are valid only for pack sizes stated. Prices subject to change without notice.
2. For volume discounts other than those shown above call 01539 722247.
3. Delivery is by TNT Next Day or our pallet carrier for all brands in stock. Standard delivery charge is £9.50. Additional charges apply for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore islands, and for timed deliveries, hazardous goods and branded lubricants.
4. All major credit/debit/purchasing cards accepted. Minimum credit account invoice applies.