Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Non-flammable heavy duty silicone lubricant spray
Description • Instructions • Sizes, Prices & Offers • Safety Data Sheet
Swanslip is a completely safe heavy duty silicone lubricant aerosol, using a non-flammable propellant to give a totally non-flammable product. Swanslip delivers a thick, grease-like polydimethylsiloxane silicone lubricant - much thicker than conventional silicone sprays - which is ideal for production and maintenance lubrication where flammability is a concern.
• Heavy duty silicone grease lubricant for slides, linkages, light gears and similar.
• Non-flammable heavy duty mould release agent.
• Nylon spinneret lubricant (approved by major UK chemical industry manufacturers).
• Waterproofer for fabrics, electricals, metals and porous substrates.
• Production lubricant for component assembly.
• Non-flammable product and propellant - a completely non-flammable aerosol.
• Odourless, clear, colourless, clean, non-tainting, non-staining, non-toxic.
• Safe to use on metals, plastics, vinyl, fabrics, PVC, leather, nylon, wood and painted surfaces.
• Chemically inert and compatible with most rubbers and elastomers.
• Excellent electrical insulator.
• Operating temperature: up to 250°C.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.