Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Aluminium & alloy maintenance brightener, cleaner and degreaser
Solo 2000 is a biodegradable aqueous silicate alkaline cleaner formulated to remove mineral oils, greases, water soluble cutting fluids, industrial soiling, newspaper ink, phthalates, soot and atmospheric soiling. Suitable for use on most metals, plastics, elastomers and all water washable surfaces, including sensitive metals such as aluminium and its alloys. Contains effective corrosion inhibitors to prevent secondary corrosion on cleaned surfaces. Ideal metal/aluminium/chrome cleaner and brightener in many production processes.
• Manufacturing - post press room cleaning prior to oven powdercoating.
• Pharmaceutical - cleaning tool steel crushing tools used in powder production.
• Production - metal cleaning, finishing and brightening.
• Pharmaceutical - glass vessel cleaning (will not cause stress fractures).
• Paper mills - papermaking machines production wire cleaning.
• Leaves all cleaned surfaces shining, clean and residue free.
• Safe to use on all metals, (including aluminium), alloys and plastic surfaces.
• Will not degrade aluminium or yellow plastics.
• Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Solvent free. Fully water soluble.
• Cleans and brightens without causing oxidation or corrosion.
• Can be used hot or cold and dilutes with water for superb economy.
• Free from all 'endocrine interrupter' alkylphenols and their derivatives.
• Application methods include spray, wipe, power-wash, ultrasonic cleaning or dip tank.
• 'Excellent service once again from Solo 2000.' Production Manager, metal fabricator, Leeds
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.