Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Non flammable solvent spray - BOC approved
Swansolv is a new generation fast evaporating, environmentally safer, solvent formulation with no water content, specifically developed as a replacement for trichloroethane, HCFC 141b and other chlorinated solvents. Swansolv is non-flammable, contains no chlorine and possesses the best in solvency and soil loading capacity. Swansolv gives excellent cleaning results for many industrial applications and leaves no measurable residue. Swansolv is environmentally assessed to have a 10 day atmospheric lifetime, a near zero ODP & GWP, and is free from ozone depleting chemicals and CFCs.
The ultimate high performance solvent
Swansolv incorporates a specialist inhibitor package in the formulation which neutralises acid, inhibits rust, prevents corrosion of metals and enhances solvency and soil lifting performance. It is a highly specified product, giving users guaranteed continuous product performance and integrity. Swansolv leaves no measurable residue after cleaning and possesses excellent cleaning properties, solvency power and soil loading capacity for a wide range of materials including:
• Solder fluxes
• Mineral and synthetic oils and greases
• Metalworking lubricants
• Anti-seize compounds
Swansolv does not corrode carbon steel, copper, stainless steel, aluminium, magnesium or titanium and is compatible with a wide range of elastomers, plastics and phenolic linings.
• Very high performance cleaner and degreaser.
• Non-flammable (ASTM-D-56 tested).
• Fast evaporating.
• Leaves no measurable residue - no rinsing required.
• Safe to use on aluminium.
• No water content - will not corrode metals.
• Tested and approved for cleaning to oxygen duty standards for both LOX and GOX.
• Swansolv is approved for oxygen standard cleaning by BOC Group.
• Approved for cleaning aluminium and gold for use in space programme manufacturing.
• Conforms to ASTM and aerospace cleaning standards.
Swansolv is available in bulk, and in a specially designed aerosol dispenser with non-flammable propellant and low dispersion vapour control nozzle.
For full technical data sheet click here.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.