Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Graphite/PTFE lubricant spray effective up to 400°C
SwanTek SDL is a highly specialised high temperature dry lubricant and release agent, based on a custom formulation of ultra-low friction PTFE and high temperature graphite microparticles. Sprays on and dries to leave a fully lubricated surface.
• Lubrication of sliding machinery and similar mechanisms.
• Particularly useful for specific applications in the textile, packaging, printing, white goods, plastics, chemicals and process industries.
• Ideal where wet lubricants are unsuitable.
• Also used as a dry film release agent and anti-scuffing lubricant.
• Effective on metal/metal and metal/plastic interfaces.
• Prevents metal to metal friction seize.
• Hardwearing solid finish won't throw off.
• Resists water spray and steam.
• Operational temperature range: -20°C to 400°C.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.