Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
PTFE Telomer Dry Lube
Fast drying PTFE lube spray
PTFE Telomer Dry Lube is a fast drying coating which delivers highly effective, chemically inert lubrication to any sliding interface. Particularly useful where wet lubricants may cause problems due to fling-off or dirt attraction.
• Effective lubrication of most surfaces - metals, plastics, glass, rubber, wood.
• Ideal for use on slides, cams, linkages, locks and similar mechanisms.
• Dry lubricant for assembly and dismantling operations.
• Ideal for any application where wet lubricants should be avoided.
• Extremely low coefficient of friction due to PTFE.
• Very wide operating temperature range: -50°C to 250°C.
• Resists chemical and water wash off.
• Dries quickly to a highly durable coating.
• Dry finish prevents adhesion of dust and dirt.
• Odourless, non-toxic formulation.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.