Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
High performance PTFE/silicone insulating lubricant spray
ProLube is a superb formulation providing ultimate non-stick lubrication, water repellency and good dielectric resistance in a special format which sprays as a liquid then sets to a grease. ProLube incorporates PTFE and silicone to provide ultimate lubrication even under extreme conditions, including corrosive environments, salt water spray, and temperatures up to 250°C.
• Effective and long lasting protection and lubrication for industrial, automotive, marine and food industry use on HT leads, couplings, open gears, valves, ball joints, sea cocks, prop shafts, chains etc.
• Waterproofing and insulating electrical instrument systems and high voltage equipment creating a non-conductive, anti-tracking, anti-corona discharge coating.
• Highly resistant to extended exposure to salt water - ideal for marine use.
• Heavy duty mould release spray for use in the plastic injection moulding industry, particularly with difficult resins.
• Aid to O-ring and rubber seal assembly.
• Waterproofing and air tight sealing on joint faces.
• Sprays as a liquid - sets to a mobile grease within minutes.
• Excellent water wash resistancy to 80°C with good water shedding properties.
• Resists chemical attack and wash off from corrosive liquids and gases.
• Odourless, inert, non-toxic and non-tainting.
• Compatible with most metals, plastics, rubbers and sealants.
• Effective up to 250°C.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.