Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Open gear and wire rope lubricant spray
M-Lube is a waterproof open gear and wire rope lubricant and protective coating. This highly tenacious lubricant provides exceptional heavy duty lubrication and protection to slow moving components, even under exposure to sea water spray.
• Ideal for all types of open or exposed worm, spur, spiral or bevel gears.
• Lubrication of heavy duty drive chains, power transmission chains, fifth wheels and cams.
• Highly recommended for: crushing machines, metal working presses, heavy duty construction equipment, conveyors, road building machinery, dredging equipment, textile and paper mill machinery, steam cams and presses, cranes, winches (land and marine), rotary kilns, farm equipment, fairground equipment.
• Excellent load carrying capability reduces wear and prolongs the life of lubricated parts.
• Highly viscous nature clings to moving parts, even under water spray.
• Non-drying, long lasting formula ensures extended lubrication.
• Penetrating action reaches critical contact surfaces.
• Locks out water to protect lubricated surfaces against salt water and chemical corrosion.
• Noise dampening action on older or worn gears.
• Will not throw off.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.