Synthetic Gearbox Grease 00
Worm, spur, helical & spiral bevel enclosed gearbox grease -30oC to 140oC
Description • Instructions • Sizes, Prices & Offers
A premium quality fully synthetic semi-fluid grease recommended for use in worm reduction units subjected to high loads. SwanTek®Synthetic Gearbox Grease 000 imparts a low coefficient of friction and hence transmits the maximum power with the minimum temperature rise.
This quality grease product is also recommended for use with spur, helical and spiral bevel enclosed gearboxes.
COST SAVING BENEFITS
1. Synthetic base oil with high thermal stability and anti-oxidants ensures extended lubricant life
2. Minimal formation of sludge or solid deposits
3. Anti-wear additives reduce power consumption at start up and prolong component life
4. In less arduous applications, can be used as a ‘fill for life’ lubricant
5. Has no detrimental effect on common seal and gasket materials
TYPICAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Appearance - Buff coloured fluid grease
Thickener - Organically modified clay
NLGI No. - 000
Ash (IP 5) - 0.1
Pour point (IP 15) - -30oC
Flash point (IP 35) - 200oC
Base Oil* - Polyalkaline glycol
Viscosity @ 40oC (IP 71) - 130 cSt
Viscosity @ 100oC (IP 71) - 24 cSt
Viscosity index (IP226) - 180
Shell Four Ball (IP 239) Weld load - 315 kg
Timken OK load - 45 lbs
FZG Test (IP 134) - Exceeds Stage 12
Operating temperature range - -30oC to 140oC
Standard pack size this brand: 12.5kg
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification.
For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247.
Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
|Instructions for Use|
Suitable for use in worm gear units designed to be lubricated with a semi-fluid grease. Fill the equipment to the manufacturer’s recommended level. SwanTek®Synthetic Gearbox Grease 000 is compatible with other polyglycol based lubricants but must not be mixed with mineral oil. If mineral oil was used previously, flush gear units well and it is recommended to change seals (which could have been adversely affected by mineral oil) before charging with SwanTek®Synthetic Gearbox Grease 000
To order call 01539 722247 now!
For help with how to place your order click here.
1. Prices exclude VAT and are valid only for pack sizes stated. Prices subject to change without notice.
2. For volume discounts other than those shown above call 01539 722247.
3. Delivery is by TNT Next Day or our pallet carrier for all brands in stock. Standard delivery charge is £9.50. Additional charges apply for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore islands, and for timed deliveries, hazardous goods and branded lubricants.
4. All major credit/debit/purchasing cards accepted. Minimum credit account invoice applies.