Synthetic High Temp 2
High temperature synthetic based lithium complex EP bearing grease (-40°C to 220°C)
Description • Instructions • Sizes, Prices & Offers
• Safety Data Sheet
Synthetic High Temp 2 is a highly versatile grease for the lubrication of all plain and anti-friction bearings, particularly those operating beyond the upper and lower temperature limits of ordinary greases.
Designed to meet advanced lubrication challenges, the formulation contains a specialised additive package (including PTFE) to reduce component wear and extend working life.
In addition, the PAO (polyalphaolefin) synthetic base oil raises the operating temperature limit and reduces ash formation.
• Operating temperature: -40°C to 220°C.
• Extreme pressure additives protect components and extend working life.
• Virtually eliminates carbon deposits formed in basic high temperature greases.
• Protects metal parts from corrosion.
• Resists thermal degradation, thus extending lubrication intervals.
Can be applied by hand, standard grease gun or through a central lubricating system capable of pumping NLGI 2 grease.
Appearance: Smooth light brown grease
Thickener: Lithium complex
NLGI classification: 2
Base oil : Synthetic hydrocarbon (PAO)
Dropping point (ASTM D2265): >250°C
Dynamic corrosion resistance (EMCOR) (IP 220): 0:0
Shell 4 Ball (IP 239) (ASTM D2596)
Weld Load : 355kg
Load Wear Index : 68kg
Corrosion (IP 112) (ASTM D130) : 1b
dN factor: 750,000
Operating temperature range: -40°C to 220°C
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification.
For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247.
Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
|Instructions for Use|
Use only as directed on the product label, or contact SwanTek on 01539 722247 for technical advice.
To order call 01539 722247 now!
For help with how to place your order click here.
1. Prices exclude VAT and are valid only for pack sizes stated. Prices subject to change without notice.
2. For volume discounts other than those shown above call 01539 722247.
3. Delivery is by TNT Next Day or our pallet carrier for all brands in stock. Standard delivery charge is £9.50. Additional charges apply for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore islands, and for timed deliveries, hazardous goods and branded lubricants.
4. All major credit/debit/purchasing cards accepted. Minimum credit account invoice applies.