Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Safely removes oils, greases, paints, adhesives and resins
Biosolv is a unique low-hazard solvent cleaner, tested and proven in many production and maintenance cleaning applications throughout industry. Powerful enough to remove all kinds of oils, greases, inks, paints, glues and resins, yet non-hazardous in use, environmentally benign, and safe enough for food grade applications.
Biosolv effectively removes
• Polymers, resins, styrenes, paints, glues, adhesives, gasket sealant, oils, greases, labels, dyes, graffiti.
• Low odour.
• Not irritating to skin.
• Not classified as dangerous to the environment.
• Not hazardous for transport.
• Replaces hazardous chlorinated solvents.
• Non-hazardous for waste disposal.
• Styrene manufacturing: cleaning styrene manufacturing tanks, replacing hydrocarbon solvents.
• Rubber manufacturing and seals assembly: tackifying rubber, replaces MEK.
• Adhesives manufacturing: dissolves many water and solvent based adhesives.
• Schools & colleges: safe paint & ink removal.
• Fibreglass lapping and overlapping: slower to use than acetone but with many major safety benefits.
• Paper and board making: general degreasing and for removal of adhesives, lacquers and inks.
• Laboratories: removal of label adhesives from laboratory glassware.
• Chemical and process industries: removal of cured/hardened gasket sealants.
• Textile industries: removal of textile glues from fabrics and glue guns.
• Engineering & manufacturing: metal cleaning, brightening, degreasing. Eliminates need for special cleaning area.
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.