Specialist Chemicals, Solvents & Lubricants
Phone: 01539 722247
Specialist autolubrication dispenser system
• Ensures continuous lubrication protection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• Can be supplied filled with any grade of lubricant required.
• The electro-chemical reaction used to operate electro-lubers produces safe inert nitrogen gas.
• Can be switched On/Off or adjusted during operation as required.
• Integral selector switches allowing operating time from 1 month to 1 year.
• Indicator light and transluscent reservoir for ease of monitoring.
• Full range of accessories available.
• Tested and approved for Ingress Protection to IP66 and IP68 and can be used over a wide range of temperatures as low as -40°C.
• Systems CE marked and supplied with EC declaration of conformity.
A closed switch, or switch combination, will activate an electro-chemical reactor cell. The cell serves to convert electrical energy into nitrogen gas. The gas, which is completely inert, is trapped in a hermetically-sealed chamber under the cell. As more gas is produced, internal pressure builds up and triggers a piston. The piston then forces lubricant out of the cylinder, and into the lube point
Users of Electrolubers should establish the compatibility of the lubricant for use through the Electrolubers before requesting lubricant filling into the Electroluber reservoir(s). Thereafter the user should carry out their own risk assessment for lubricant use in accordance with regulatory requirements. The inert gas used in the Electrolubers is nitrogen. To prevent accidents DO NOT dismantle discharged Electrolubers without first puncturing hole through bottom outlet into piston and gas chamber to relieve pressure.
Further technical information
• Technical brochure
• Operating instructions
For professional use only. The above information is given in good faith but without warranty and does not constitute a technical specification. For technical support and application guidance call 01539 722247. Technical specifications and certificates of conformity and analysis available on request.
For help with how to place your order click here.